This year's Advent devotional bundle is created to help churches, small groups, and families easily print or digitally distribute the resource to members, even if you're not gathering in the same home or church building (see a preview). The bundle provides a 4-week digital devotional pdf, as well as additional resources to creatively meet your family or church's needs during the 2020 Advent season.
This digital guide offers 4 weeks of daily devotions for the seasons of Advent and Christmas, all on the theme of hope that is developed throughout the Old and New Testaments. Each day features meaningful spiritual reflection with devotions from respected leaders such as Thabiti Anyabwile, Marlena Graves, Ken Shigematsu, Charlie Dates, and more!
This digital bundle includes:
- Daily Devotional Guide with readings designed to print at home or email to your group
- Bible reading guide calendar with daily Bible passages to compliment each daily devotion
- 4 in-depth Bible study sessions that dive deeper into each of the weekly themes explored in the daily devotionals
- Creative and meaningful ideas to engage you family during Advent
- Suggested Scripture passages and themes for sermon development
- Images and graphics for your church to use on your website, social media, and in slides
Format: PDF download, created to be printer-friendly and print clearly in black and white
Publisher: Christianity Today International